What is car insurance and best best companies for car insurance 2022

What is car insurance and best best companies for car insurance 2022

Maybe many of you do not know about vehicle insurance, but if you have a desire in your mind that you want to know what is vehicle insurance and how it works, if you want to take it then What documents should you have and how you will get vehicle insurance, what is the process of this, today we are going to give you all this information, in today's block, friends, first of all let us tell you that vehicle insurance is the insurance of your car. People take insurance for bike, truck or any vehicle running on any road so that in future if any accident happens to them or if there is an accident of their vehicle, then we can compensate it with insurance, that is why taking insurance today Compulsory in time


What is car insurance?

Car insurance is the insurance that is for your car, bike, truck and other vehicles. Taking car insurance has become compulsory in today's time. There are many types of car insurance, it is up to you, what kind of insurance you want to take, such as hundred percent car insurance, cashless car insurance or zero deep car insurance. There are many types of car insurance. Today we are going to tell you about all these types, first of all let's talk about Hundred percent cashless car insurance, then this car insurance is such that if you take any new car, then you have to take insurance with it. If you take hundred percent cashless insurance, then in case of any future accident or accident in your car, your car will be cashless repaired at the service center, how will you not have to pay even a single rupee from your pocket

And now if we talk about 50% car insurance, then this car insurance is a little different, it is cashless car insurance, in which the insurance company compensates half of the damage caused to your car in case of an accident of your car, such as if Your car is involved in an accident and if your car has a repairing cost of up to ₹ 100000, then 50% of that repairing cost i.e. ₹ 50000 will be given by the insurance company and you will have to pay the rest ₹ 50000. DOWNLOAD NOW

Similarly, there is also 90% car insurance, which is exactly the same as this, only 90 percent of the damage caused by the insurance company is given and you have to pay the remaining 10 percent, nowadays most people take this or else. Hundred percent take cashless insurance, in today's time people take very less 50%

In today's time, vehicles have become so expensive that a common person cannot even think of taking a car, that's why like a person takes a car by adding money, then he keeps on worrying all the time that tomorrow if the car If there is any kind of accident with you, then how will he compensate for the loss in that accident, that's why our government and private companies have brought insurance policy, in this people have to take their car insurance only while taking a new car, after which your In any kind of accident that comes in the car, I will always have an insurance with you, which will give you some relief.DOWNLOAD NOW

What Is Covered In A Car Insurance Policy?

Here is the answer what does car insurance cover in India? The list below contains all the coverage information, what is covered in Indian car insurance

Third-party Car Insurance Coverage:

Third-party injuries Covered

Third-party death Covered

Third-party property damage Covered

Comprehensive Car Insurance Coverage:

Third-party injuries Covered

Third-party death Covered

Third-party property damage Covered

Theft Covered


Calamities Covered

Damage to the car due to accident Covered

What Is Not Covered In A Car Insurance Policy?

Driving under the influence of alcohol Not Covered

Driving under the influence of intoxicants Not Covered

Driving without a valid license Not Covered

Driving without an active car insurance plan Not Covered

Damages during war-like situations Not Covered

Servicing expenses Not Covered

History of Claims:

No Claim Result in No Claim Bonus and No Claim Bonus Equest Discount will not be available if you renewing your car insurance policy

Factors That Affect Car Insurance Premium:

If you want to file Insurance Premium Compensation Policy then there are many things that you have to keep in mind if it comes to Third Party Liability Policy Premium Policy Star DOWNLOAD NOW

Top 5 car insurance companies for your car insurance

1. IFFCO Tokio General Insurance 95.30% 4,300+

2. Royal Sundaram General Insurance 92.66% 4,600+

3. The Oriental Insurance Company 91.76% 3,100+

4. HDFC ERGO General Insurance 91.23% 6,800+

5. Universal Sompo General Insurance 90.78% 3,500+

6. Tata AIG General Insurance 90.49% 5,000+

7. The New India Assurance 89.60% 3,000+

8. SBI General Insurance 89.51% 16,000

9.Bajaj Allianz General Insurance 88.83% 4,000+

10. Future Generali India Insurance 88.69% 2,500+ DOWNLOAD NOW



Previous Post Next Post